Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sometimes your hands could use a hand and sometimes... your ears could use an aide

Random song lyrics needs no introduction because... it's "random"

My God, What do you want from me?

Silence still
Unseen, Unheard
Watching and waiting
To move, too blurred
I am lost
I'm confused
What can I do?
I need you...to

Speak!

Speak your love
Come On and
Speak!
Speak to me

Can ya
Make it real
Make it more
Than just ideal

Will ya
Explain your plan
Spell it out
You might have to say it twice
Or even SHOUT!
Just..

Speak

Speak to me
Speak clearly now
Speak your love

Cause..

I wanna know
I wanna change
Can't be in the show
with no part on the stage

Oh Where do I staaaaaaaaannnnnd?

I need to believe that you're greater than..

Speak!

Speak to me
Speak it clearly
(I'm holding out)
Speak!
(Still holding on, to a false hope in a song)

Speak!
to me
Speak your love...

And all the world
is lies
I need to know you

you still believe
in me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it Real. But keep it Respectful.