Thursday, February 4, 2010

Introduction and Purpose Statement

Welcome to my first blog entry... I'm not for sure how blogs work normally. My hopes for opening this page are that MY words will not be the only ones written on this page. I have entitled the page "The Living Testimonial" and not "My Living Testimonial" because I look forward to seeing many other testimonies recorded here as well. No comment is useless and unwelcome as long as it is spoken in a respectful manner. Anonymous entries are welcome as well... In fact, I completely understand if you want to remain nameless when posting your stories here. After all, I am also using an alias. This is mainly to protect my family and friends from unnecessary ridicule.
In every post of mine all the names used will be altered to protect their identities. It's a sad fact of life that we have to take these kind of precautions when discussing personal topics while doing nothing illegal but not everything is right with the world. Is it? And that, gives us a story to tell.

This blog is dedicated to the stories of our "struggles" both now and of the past.
Together maybe we can reach out to each other via cyber-space and find wisdom and connection. If nothing else, knowledge that there are others out there that face the same issues. You are NOT alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it Real. But keep it Respectful.